Creative problem sollving for everyday task!

View and answer a QuestionCategory: LifestyleCreative problem sollving for everyday task!
britur asked 3 years ago
How can I send a copy of a birth certificate so that it will be accepted as equivalent to the original?

I dont want to send it via Registered post to a second country as the risk of loss is too great?

My son has just got his law degree and thinks I am sabotaging his application for a UK passport.

Not true, I just know how bad the postal systems in Sweden and the UK are. So I am not prepared to run the risk of the birth certificate disappearing between Sweden and the UK.

Can Anyone help with a solution that would allow family peace to be restored?

Hits: 26


More Posts