The “tit-for-tat” between Russa and the UK seems to be expanding as further investigations will be made into the deaths of Russian citizens in the UK, and to what extent this may be due to Russian intervention. So far the UK position has been supported by Germany, France, and the matter will also be raised in the UN security council.
Earn points and trade for prizes. Enter your details below to find out more.
- Answer for Discussion Caroline Brian! on
- Jimmy What in your opinion makes HuddingeHallen so good? on
- We have the Lib-Dem heroes now, but where have all the others gone? Far, far away! And lost their way? on
- Can Brexit be put to rest easily? on
- Answer for Kristopher Do you know how one could measure calorie intake without spending a lot of time? on