Stuvsta Neighbourhood Watch

discuss Forums Lifestyle Stuvsta Neighbourhood Watch Stuvsta Neighbourhood Watch

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  britur 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

britur
    Keymaster

To make this project  worthwhile we need to have as many of the residents of Stambanevägen as possible joining this group to help themselves to also help each other to counteract possible break-ins and keep an eye on each other’s property and attempts at break-ins..

Also we need to do something about the speed at which cars drive up or down Stambanevägen. Signs were up but hardly visible so of course speed limits were not adhered to.

The municipality is thinking in terms of their big project 2019 I think. I have told them that if they don’t come up with more effective and visible signs, there is a potential tragedy looming up where blood could get spilt.

At the moment I am not sure whether pedestrians and children using the pavement will be any safer. The road will certainly be narrower, and cyclists in some ways are even more dangerous than car drivers.

Brian Turner 2017_12_02

Reply To: Stuvsta Neighbourhood Watch
Your information: